IBPS PO MAINS 2018 - MOCK TEST SERIES
- Nov. 3, 2018, midnight to Nov. 18, 2018, midnight
IBPS PO MAINS 2018 - 20 MOCK TEST SERIES
*The purchased exams will be available in the "Learn" section. Kindly update your app if you can't find the learn section.
- Post Name : Probationary Officers
- Total Number of Vacancies : 4152 Vacancies
- Bank : Multiple Banks (IBPS)
- IBPS PO Exam 2018 Patterns have been changed.
- IBPS PO Mains Exam 2018 will happen on 18th November, 2018.
After 7th November, 2018, the pricing of the IBPS PO Mains Exam - Test Series will increase to Rs.198/-.
IBPS PO Mains Exam 2018 - Exam Pattern
Main Examination will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 25 marks. Both the Objective and Descriptive Tests will be online. Candidates will have to answer Descriptive Test by typing on the computer. Immediately after completion of Objective Test, Descriptive Test will be administered.
- Objective Test : The Objective Test of 3 hours duration consists of 4 Sections for total 200. The Objective Test will have separate timing for every section. The candidates are required to qualify in each of the tests by securing passing marks, to be decided by IBPS.
|S.No.||Name of the Test||Version of Exam||No. of Ques.||Max. Marks||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|1.||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||English & Hindi||45||60||60 minutes|
|2.||Data Analysis and Interpretation||English & Hindi||35||60||45 minutes|
|3.||General / Economy / Banking Awareness||English & Hindi||40||40||35 minutes|
|4.||English Language||English||35||40||40 minutes|
Descriptive Test :
- The Duration of Descriptive Test is of 30 minutes (25 marks) and it will be a test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay).
- The Candidates are required to qualify in the Descriptive Test by securing passing marks, to be decided by IBPS.
- The candidates shall be required to qualify in each test as per cut-off marks determined in each test.
- Each candidate will have to secure a minimum score on each of the tests as well as on the Total to be considered to be shortlisted for interview.
- Depending on the number of vacancies available, cutoffs will be decided and candidates will be shortlisted for interview.
- However decision of IBPS in this regard shall be final and binding upon the candidates.
- On finishing this Test series , you would have been familiar with 2700+ Questions
- The Difficulty Level of the Exam ranges from Easy - Moderate - Difficult
- This IBPS PO MAINS 2018 - MOCK TEST SERIES is on par with the actual IBPS PO Mains Exam.
- Exams Valid Till - 18th November, 2018.