IBPS Clerk Prelims 2019 | Mock Tests Series| Package 2
IBPS Clerk Prelims 2019 | Online Tests | Mock Tests Series | Package 2
Prepare for IBPS Clerk Prelims 2019 with IBPS CLERK Mains Mock tests from Bankersdaily. We strongly assure this IBPS Clerk Prelims 2019 - Online Mock test series is a sure shot way to succeed IBPS Clerk 2019 Prelims exam.
*The purchased exams will be available in the "Learn" section. Kindly update your app if you can't find the learn section.
IBPS CLERK Prelims Exam 2019 - Package 2
- Difficulty Level: Easy-Moderate (Based on Recent Examination trends)
- This whole package will help the aspirants to steer the aspirant’s aspirations & preparations to a different arena.
- Questions are prepared by the Expert R & D Team of RACE Institute based on the Recent Examination Trends and NEW PATTERN QUESTIONS.
- We are proud to say that the questions you will prepare in this Online Mock Test Series are having the high chance of appearing in the Real IBPS Clerk Exams as well.
The Specialty of our Bankersdaily - Online Exam Portal
- Detailed Explanations for all the Questions
- Instant Doubt Clarification (In Comments & In Bankersdaily Website)
- Section-Based, Exam based & Overall Performance Analysis
- Dedicated Area of Improvement Tips (Each Section)
- No scheduling of Exams
- Exams can be attended - any time (No Time Restrictions)
- Exams can be attended in PC via bankersdaily.testpress.in & Bankersdaily App (Android)
* Free Mains Examination will be available to the candidates who clear the IBPS Clerk Prelims Examination. Candidates purchasing any of the Packages above are required to share their IBPS Clerk Reg & Roll No when asked, to get the IBPS CLERK Mains Exam 2019.
After many nerve testing exams like IBPS RRB PO, IBPS RRB CLERK, IBPS PO etc., IBPS the Don of Banking Recruitments will be kicking off this year with its last, but the Biggest Recruitment called IBPS CLERK (CWE VIII) 2018.
This IBPS CLERK Examination has many advantages to its kitty and that’s why this is one of the most popular exams in the IBPS Standards. NO INTERVIEW process and OWN STATE POSTING are some of the specialties of this IBPS CLERK EXAM.
So, the above-said specialties tempt the aspirants to apply for the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019 and don’t forget the perks & allowances which an aspirant would get if selected as an IBPS CLERK.
IBPS CLERK Exam is the reigning “EMPEROR” in IBPS Exams in terms of candidates registering for the exams. A whopping 9.31 Lakh candidates have applied for 7800+ IBPS CLERK vacancies in the year 2017. So, this may go up this year or might have been doubled in number due to the NO INTERVIEW decision.
Due to the huge applications, the number of aspirants appearing for the IBPS CLERK Prelims Exam will be very high and we could expect a huge competition in this IBPS CLERK Prelims Exam 2019.
IBPS to recruit 12,075Clerical Officers this year. The vacancies might increase as some of the banks haven’t announced their list yet.
We got Only less number of DAYS LEFT for the IBPS CLERK Prelims battle to begin.
So, are you ready to CRACK IBPS CLERK PRELIMS 2019?
Candidates clearing IBPS Clerk Prelims will get only TWO WEEKS to prepare for Mains Examination.
Two weeks will never be enough for the Mains Exam Preparation. Isn’t it.
So, if you are confident; STRAT your IBPS Clerk Mains Preparation Now & Crack Prelims easily. Because we can tell you that Syllabus of the Bank Prelims Exams will always be the same that of Mains. You can directly concentrate Mains Exams to get clear Prelims Easily.
Use our Bankersdaily Android App for better Experience.
Download Bankersdaily App here : Click Here
IBPS CLERK 2019
IBPS CLERK 2019 notification - Click Here
IBPS CLERK 2019 state wise vacancies List - Click Here
IBPS Clerk 2019 - preference order - Tamilnadu - Click Here